16 Responses to “SPM English 1119 Tips”

  1. simreen says:

    How can i score good result in my spm expecially for matematik , english and sains…

    [Reply]

    kerwin04 Reply:

    hi lets study togeher send me a msg if u want some tips from my teacher kerwin04@gmail.com

    [Reply]

  2. admin says:

    English: You can improve by reading alot but its a long time steps but if you gonna improve for your spm do alot of exercise in grammar and vocabulary

    For science and maths you should do alot of exercises after revision.

    [Reply]

    kerwin04 Reply:

    hi can u send me some tips on how to get A in bi pls send it to my mail

    [Reply]

  3. trivikrama venkadeshwar says:

    hey guyz n gals,

    if u decide to further your higher studies in UK/AUS/CAN then do not waste ur time on 1119 English papers, in my personal opinion , u rather pay privately to the British council and sit for the UK GCSE English papers, minimum score of “c” would met any aus/UK/can university entry requirements.

    it is also easy to obtain the 30 or 40%(can’t remember now) of the mark in hand..which is taken from the classroom assessments or performances.. and the remaining 60% from the annual or biennial exams .

    unlike the typical Asian exam systems.. classified as a “sick a day”… literally..u r expected to vomit or purge all the substance that he have acquired in pass two years within an hour or two. which is a stereotype and unethical method or perhaps sick method.
    I would say it is an evil method, the entire stereotype undeveloped idiotic old and crippled prunes that sitting in exam syndicate should be burn life!! as they responsible for inducing trauma to the helpless school kids and making their life miserable.

    tips: learn, read, listen, write the British English (articles..materials..elements that has been constructed/produced directly from UK and… off course not the reproduced Malaysian thingamabobs..utterly crap.low standard)
    don’t bug yourself too much on grammars..even in UK they don’t bother much..Malaysians r over doing it..nevertheless you will get it eventually.

    personal advise: a big NO NO for any last minute preparation at least/minimum two years or prior preparation would yield u good marks .. jump higher–target for 100 at least when u tripped off u would able to snatch 80 to 60.

    no pain no gain, it is ploughing season= sacrifice now and you will yield good crop latter.
    some smart pixies would advise u work smart, ignore them ..they r losers..”work hard and also smart and u will c the shining glory. (appropriate method)

    good luck

    [Reply]

    admin Reply:

    For your information, English 1119 is compulsory in Malaysia for SPM (form 5) students. Its actually just a English subject paper but there arec separate assessment in 1119 format

    [Reply]

    tony oon Reply:

    These are the feedbacks I get from many Education Fairs regarding 1119 English. Firstly, don’t get me wrong a credit pass in 1119 English is awarded as GCE O level equivalent and a separate GCE certificate (besides the SPM certificate) is issued for a minimum grade C for this subject. This pass/certificate is good enough for minimum English Language requirement for most good universities in the UK or any of the commonwealth countries and/or also an entry English Language requirement for most professional bodies like ACCA/CIMA/ICSA. Many universities in the US usually don’t recognize this 1119 English. So if you intend to further studies there prepare to take up TOEFL or IELTS or MUET (if you are doing Form 6). So you guys if you didn’t collect your GCE Certificate from your schools for your 1119 English (Grade C and above, i.e grade 1 – 6) better do it right away. Good luck!

    [Reply]

  4. aisha says:

    hi..my grammar is really bad.
    can u provide me with a list of simple grammar for me to practise in the short time..b4 spm
    how to check grammar error after finished an essay.

    [Reply]

    admin Reply:

    seacrh in google for past tense, simple past tense or list of simple grammar… u can get it there

    [Reply]

  5. nasha says:

    i hope i can score in english after i read this..because my essay is so bad..

    [Reply]

    kerwin04 Reply:

    lets study togther reply me by mail

    [Reply]

  6. Jennis0706 says:

    Can I write ghost story in my continuous writing?

    [Reply]

  7. SPM candidate says:

    Hello, teacher :) I’m a form five student and I would like to have some inputs, comments, tips, advice, and anything regarding English essays that are narrative in nature. Everyone else are also very welcomed to give their opinions about it, too.

    Please and thank you :D

    [Reply]

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

  1. SPM English 1119 Tips / Tips Bahasa Inggeris SPM | Bumi Gemilang 感 恩 惜 福
  2. Literature in english spm 2010 | defafe.com

Leave a Reply

CommentLuv badge