Recently the most popular social networking site Facebook getting damn slow while browsing. Lots of complaints over Facebook wall about this. Even friend posted that “not sure why my FB is damn slow”.
Lots of speculation over the Facebook slow problem which peoples thinks that it is caused by:-
- Underwater cable faulty after earthquake at Japan.
- Facebook gossip of closing down.
- Bandwidth is too high which cause slowdown and network congestion.
- It’s my damn slow internet connection.
The answer is still a miracle as I myself don’t know about it or doesn’t want to speculate about it. But I got the solution for you to speed up Facebook browsing as better than before.
What You Have To Do?
- Go to MyComputer
- Go to C:/
- Then to Windows folder
- Go to System32 folder
- Go to Drivers folder
- Go to Etc
- Open the file named “Hosts” with notepad.
- Add 188.8.131.52 www.facebook.com at the end of it.
- Restart your browser.
Can you feel any different in Facebook browsing speed? If do comment me and share with your friends.
Credit to Syamsulariff
Incoming search terms:
- how to speed up facebook (55)
- speed up facebook (37)
- how to speed up facebook browsing (25)
- SPEED UP FACEBOOK BROWSING (16)
- how to speed up my facebook (4)
- speed up my facebook browser (2)
- Speed Up My Facebook (2)
- speeding up facebook (1)
- speedup facebook browser (1)
- Browser slow facebook (1)