Along with blog traffic, blog pageviews are important too. 1 unique visitor whom visit blog to read one post/article but how can we make them to go for other post/articles. When they go for more post/articles here where the pageviews increases.
So what can we do to increase blog pageviews? Lets checkout!!
- Internal Linking
Link related post in your latest post with related keyword. There are more chances for your visitor to move from one page to another.
- Link Tag
Get related post tags and link to related keyword on your latest blog post. In particular post tags, there are more post available and there are more chance to attract visitors to click.
- Use Related Post Plugin
Plugin is mentioned for WordPress platform. You get varieties of WordPress Related Post plugin available. For Blogger platform may be you can label and add it manually but for sure it’s a daunting task for daily basis.
- Random Post plugin
Checkout more about Random post plugin for WordPress which featured on the sidebar and widget on you sidebar. It’s useful too.
- Working Blog SEO Tricks
- Pro Blogging SEO Tips
- How to Make Search Engine Friendly Blog
- How to Increase Visitors Retention
- Direct Traffic vs Search Engine Traffic
May all the above articles useful for your blog.
Incoming search terms:
- how to increase blog pageviews (1)
- how to increase pageviews on your blog (1)
- how to increase unique visitors (1)
- how to increase visitor in blog (1)
- what are blog pageviews (1)