Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518

16 Responses to “Free Churp Churp Advertising Template – Template Iklan Churp Churp Percuma”

1. papabear says:

Thanks for mentioning my churp2 template here. Mine is actually using a wordpress plugin called Announcer to generate the listing and my code is almost similar to yours except that I used a smaller image size and the image is aligned left so that the text would appear as shown…

btw, your blog is listed here: http://kisahberuang.com/2011/02/01/top-commenters-january-2011/ :)
    papabear recently posted..Top Commenters January 2011My Profile

2. admin says:

Thank you for sharing.

3. oktant says:

Thanks for sharing this churp churp advertising code. ;)
    oktant recently posted..7 Sebab Anda Gagal Turunkan Berat BadanMy Profile

4. ken says:

ok this is interesting.. must share more :)
    ken recently posted..Getting Red for Chinese New YearMy Profile

admin Reply:

Pls share…. give me some traffic… :-P

5. edy says:

thanx for sharing!!!!

admin Reply:

welcome… hope you will get benefits from it.. happy earning..

6. bulaklak2 says:

Can you still expound more on this? Please lessen using computer jargon so newbie like me can easily catch up.
    bulaklak2 recently posted..- INTERNET DATING TIPSMy Profile

7. sasuke05 says:

Great blog! Thanks for sharing. | :P
    sasuke05 recently posted..car parking games for girlsMy Profile

8. I hate rude person shit says:

Very interesting, can you please shared more here :)
    I hate rude person shit recently posted..online angry birdsMy Profile

9. rain0506 says:

Nice advertisement, I simply love the name churp churp advertising, sounds really interesting and cute.
    rain0506 recently posted..Diabetic Diet GuidelinesMy Profile

10. avatar0506 says:

This is so interesting post! I might share this one to my friends. Keep it up! You made a GREAT job!
    avatar0506 recently posted..A Memorable Vacation at the Virginia BeachMy Profile

11. diamond56 says:

Very nice code for this blog. Thanks for sharing. | :P
    diamond56 recently posted..VOIP INFOMy Profile

12. Lellen01 says:

Ooops!!! Sounds interesting :) I was intriguing about the “Churp2x” :D Thanks for sharing..
    Lellen01 recently posted..angry birdMy Profile

13. ducati56 says:

In orange highlight, right click on the ads image and click “Copy Image Link” and paste replacing the highlight. | :P
    ducati56 recently posted..super mario bros onlineMy Profile