Many bloggers take this as a easy thing but you can lose few hundred because of this. Believe it or not? Better believe it!! But how? Yes we are going to see it.
What is Direct Traffic
Google Analytics Blog defines direct traffic as:
(direct)[(none)] – Visitors who visited the site by typing the URL directly into their browser. ‘Direct’ can also refer to the visitors who clicked on the links from their bookmarks/favorites, untagged links within emails, or links from documents that don’t include tracking variables (such as PDFs or Word documents).
What is Search Engine Traffic
A visitor’s first visit to your site was through organic search engines, referring sites, or all other tagged traffic sources
Which are better?
Search engine traffic is not a good traffic. Enable for you to get client for advertisment, you should have more direct traffic than search engine traffic. So here you lose your money. Is it right? They prefer direct traffic because direct traffic is the one people coming again and again to your blog. I learn this from my mistake.
Incoming search terms:
- direct traffic vs search engine traffic (21)
- direct traffice vs search traffic (1)
- organic search vs direct traffic (1)
- search traffic versus direct traffic average % (1)
- search traffic vs direct traffic (1)
- Type In Traffic vs search engine traffic (1)
- which of the following visitors would be reported as coming “direct / (none)” (1)