Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518

165 Responses to “Apply as Cadet Pilots at Malaysia Airlines”

1. shahul says:

hi admin
    as a diploma holder(aircraft maintenance engineering) i have fulfilled the requirements as required to apply for the cadet pilot. but may i know why i didnt get selected for the last year april cadet pilot intake.
    and may i know when will be the next cadet pilot intake.

2. anas azizi says:

dear admin,
    i just finished spm n i really2 want to be a pilot..
    how can i know about 2011 intake?
    where i can get this information?
    please rply as soon as possible..
    thnks

admin Reply:

there is no advertisment from MAS yet. Surely will update if there is one..

3. eddie says:

when the cadet pilot intake 4 2011????

Duno yet.

4. Gugan says:

hi
    can you please mail me the link for the scholarship application?
    thanks a lot

there is none… not yet for 2011

5. shiyau says:

when is the cadet pilot intake for 2011 ?
    pls reply as soon as possible..

not sure yet…

6. Capt. Fiz says:

Hi admin ,
    I just finished my spm last year ….
    Hopefully i wish i can get chances 4 getting in cadet pilot intakes either in MAS or AirAsia this year …
    Just want to ask …
    Actually .. how long it takes in ‘year’ calculation to become a commercial pilot ?
    thanks .

7. Ronald Immanuel Raphael says:

Dear Admin,
    I’m Ronald Immanuel Raphael, and i live in Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia. sorry if u think it’s not necessary to introduce myself but btw, I have ben wondering to be a pilot since i was in school, and last year, 2010 I just finished my SPM and now I’m waiting for my result(hopefully to be a flying colours results).. and now i’m seriously wanted to be a pilot and hopefully gonna start my future job as a 1st officer pilot and the most important thing is to serve my country and folks in Malaysia by sending them around the world.. For ur information, i had struggled my very best for previous SPM and hoping that i might get a scholarship in becoming a pilot(if it’s available).. I’m not one of the rich people but i don’t want my situation and conditions now destroy my dream of becomin a pilot. I can speak and write in english very well and i had worked hard for it since i was in shcool. I really want to fulfill all the requirements and qualifications in becomin a pilot and serve my beloved country. I’m not writing this down to ask for ur sympathy but please help me to change my life now and i hope with ur consideration and kindness will help and guide me to become a pilot. And i know that, this is a modernized world and it’s not easy to simply ask a scholrship in becomin a pilot but, i can guarantee u that i’ve been trained for my leadership skills and knowledge and I dare to accept the scholarship given by Malaysia Airline(if there is) and would lovely work and serve for the company until a certain date that’s given to me.. I’m in a science stream class, and took chemistry, physics, biology, and addmath as my elective subjects, and scored excellently in my exams. Is it true that if u don’t have enough money will stuck ur life in achieving ur dream though u’re good in ur education.?? I hope that it’s certainly not true, but if it does what can i do anyway, i can’t afford the price and fees asked in becomin pilot.. I have parents but my parents are more in trouble than me, especially about financial problem. they had spent much of their money in constructin and repairin my family’s house.. and most of their loans, EPF and credits aren’t available anymore.. so if money is the only thing that can make me to become pilot, i think i don’t deserve to be in that career, because i don’t know where to find them(money).. I promise if i’m offered a full payment for the fees to become pilot and work for Malaysia Airline, I will and pay them back as I get a fixed salary every month and i hope that this year will be my very unforgettable year in achieving my dream as i want to become a pilot.. please, i really need this and i don’t want my most dream job to be destroyed.. this is my email;ronaldimmanuelraphael@yahoo.com;016-5091490.

before i end, i would like to appreciate u and MAy God Bless You..

Faithfully,
    Ronald Immanuel Raphael

admin Reply:

sure if there is anything available will forward it…

8. Ronald Immanuel Raphael says:

thanks.. I was waitin for until u rep..thanks and please k..

Deveness Rao Reply:

Dear sir, I just finished my SPM n waiting for my result. I would like to be a cadet pilot with MAS. Hw can I apply for that n if there is an application form, pls email to me sir. TQ

Hi Deveness Rao,

Please checkout this site frequently because all the application mostly will be offered just before or after SPM/STPM result. its is better to bookmark this blog on your browser…. :-)

9. shanrao says:

hi admin,
    can u please forward me the link to my email add once the application form is released for 2011

admin Reply:

I’m sure once the offer is released all the info will be here. its better you visit this blog frequently to catch up the latest news on cadet pilot. Bookmark this site to your browser. There are big list of people wants it to be emailed so I’m unable to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience.

10. benyamin says:

this website is cool=)

11. Seyfullah says:

Hey I’m 14 going on 15 and currently reside in the UK,
    I am Malaysian and I believe and dream to fly for MAS will there be opportunity in the future say 4 years to apply for a scholarship as the ANAC flying school is a little bit pricey.

admin Reply:

maybe if you are malayasian citizen holder than u can surely apply…

12. lim aliff says:

hey there…now i’m already 20 with diploma in aviation management….i really like to be a pilot….but how do i apply it.. unfortunately,my spm not quite good as u aspect it,but i really love to become a pilot…my CGPA DIPLOMA IS 3.852…..

13. Chris says:

Hi admin~ First of all, your website is really cool and helpful to me~ I’m currently 16years old and will be talking 2012 SPM. I would to be a MAS or AirAsia pilot~ Its been my dream since i was 7~ I even had aircraft models of types of aircraft and airlines~ Well, i have a few question to ask about the job with MAS or AirAsia and i hope i get a full answer from you~ First of all,if i am slightly lower than the minimum height requirement that is 163cm,and i am currently at the height of 162cm and i dont think i can grow any taller, is there any chance for me to become a pilot for MAS or i am not qualified for it? Secondly, I am good in my English both oral and writing and i can do great in Modern maths,Physic,Chemistry and Biology but i am a bit poor on my Add-math,what i like to ask is that do Add-maths be counted as an essential subject? And lastly, I had my eyes laser 1 year ago and i can see like an eagle,can i still be a pilot with my laser before eye?
    Thank you in advance~ Hope u can give me a full answer~Your admirer Chris~^^

Hi Chris,

Minimum requirement is a basic thing you should fulfill enable you to qualify. Height n Eyesight are two aspect which is very important. then only it goes to your subjects..

What can i tell you is you should able to fulfill the minimum requirement first… check with the details above…seek doctor’s advice on your eyesight..

Chris Reply:

Erm.. thx for the info~ But i wanted to ask is that my eye specialist said i have a perfect vision. Do my eye posed a disqualification in piloting career?
    And all i’m asking is add-math a must in piloting career?
    Thank you in advance, and sry for the slightly same question again~

admin Reply:

yes it is compulsory with minimum B4 in one sitting. About ur eye’s if ur doc verified you ok then just that you shud able to fulfill the minimum requirement for your eyesight.

Chris Reply:

B4 means B-?~ If i have a A+ in modern maths but fail to fullfil the minimum requirement for Add-Math, can i still be qualified?
    Secondly, If i am 162cm,just below the height required by 1cm, can i still be qualified?
    Thx again~

admin Reply:

hmm…..difficult to say. may be if ur lucky then u can go through… about the height if you had declared 162 than i think not a good sign… Its all about requirement.

Chris Reply:

Thank you admin~ Its been really helpful~ Your website is very nice~ Thanks for the advices~ Hope one day i can work with u~
    your admirer
    Chris

14. Chris says:

if anyone who have the answer to my three question can kindly give me your advice too~^^ But admin, i really need some advice from u~

15. ahmad says:

it’s still available..can you me the form..

admin Reply:

this was last year.. for this year just wait…

16. ahmad fikhri says:

how can I know if I am selected? and when the intake of trainees this year?

admin Reply:

for for sure u’ll be informed officially.Intake around april,may or jun.

Izzinuddin Reply:

hey, can u inform me when the intake advertisement release? I’m waiting for this vry long time. Is there have any chance for diploma holder?

admin Reply:

Refer to answer above… Diploma allowed. check the requirement above pls…

17. nini says:

the height requirement for ladies is minimum 163cm too? may i know when is the cadet pilot 2011 intake?
    thanks..

admin Reply:

yah. the intake will be some where after SPM result..

18. suhaimi says:

can i join if my age is 27?

admin Reply:

“Malaysian citizen, age between 18 to 26 years old (as at date of application)”

I think you should understand this :p

19. ukasyah says:

hi admin.u must be such a dedicated person to have been answering all those same questions they ask.but truly,it’s been a lot helpful..i have a question.i’ve taken the math paper twice to fulfill the requirement.do u think they can compromise a little bit?thank you!

to nini:yes,i think so.the intake i dun know.
    to suhaimi:dont think so.sorry.

admin Reply:

thank you for the complimentary. Its not a problem at all. As long you achieve the requirement.

20. ukasyah says:

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh…what a relief.thanks againx100000.

21. muhd nor says:

Dear admin, can you please send me a e-mail if any intake for cadet pilot 2011. Thank you

admin Reply:

sorry there will be no email will be sent. do bookmark and come back to the page soon…

22. Hazwan says:

Hi admin,
    how many test that should be to be apart of this study??

not sure about that…

23. mccartney.m. m says:

hi admin. i’m now 18 years old and waiting for the result..can u please send me an e-mail if there any intake for cadet pilot 2011.tq

24. admin says:

Checkout the previous comment before asking…

25. Hazwan says:

dear admin,
    I got C+ in my add-math but A in my modern math..
    Am I pass the requirement for the interview??
    Please answer my question sir… this very important to me. Being a pilot is part of my life…

admin Reply:

maybe considerable. not so sure as they just mention it as maths.

26. yuva says:

hw yo apply mas cadet pilot intake sir?

27. muhd nor says:

sir, it is true that student from ‘high class’ school (eg:mrsm,sm teknik,royal military college, sek berasrama penuh)who apply cadet pilot have higher chance to be cadet pilot than applicant that are from normal school..??

28. sunny says:

heyy there..what are the qualification to be a cadet pilot for MAS ya…:))

admin Reply:

pls read what are written above before asking one…

sunny Reply:

oops…sorry mate…:)

29. kik says:

hey do this training cover everything including CPL and ATPL?

i’m not sure abt that…

30. ieqa says:

admin:can i know where to apply??

31. fadhil says:

what should i write in my resume?
    can give me MAS number so that i can contact them and for more detail?

32. Abd Rahim Ramli says:

Hi admin. My son born in 1993 passed spm this year with 10A 1B. He wore an eye-glass with a power of just 120. we are seeking for sponsor/scholarship. Can MAS do so? My son is really love to become a MAS pilot. Can he apply for the MAS Cadet Pliot Intake 2011?

Hear from you soon. Thank you.

admin Reply:

visit ti this post ==> http://www.gvishnu.com/malaysia-airlines-cadet-pilot/

33. jimmy says:

hey..what the link that can be a pilot???

34. ransley says:

is it possible for a form 5 fresh graduate to get tis?

35. Chris says:

Hi admin~ Its me again~ Sry to bother u agn, but i have a fresh new question~ Is it possible for a fresh form 5 graduate student to be in the pilot training programme? And is the direct take-in means all the fee will be given by MAS and after u graduate u have to sign a 5 years contract with them? Pls reply my question, becz i’v heard from my friend that stated there is no such thing as a pilot fee covered programme~ TQ once agn~ your sincerely,Chris

36. Rose says:

Hi admin, when will the result for cadet pilot intake 2011 release? How do we know whether result has been release or not?

37. Ng chern khai says:

Dear sir,is it a better opportunity for a person was finished diploma for his engineering to get the schollarships??

38. man93 says:

dear sir,can i reply the application with my stpm result,bcause,i didnt take dploma

39. hakim says:

dear sir..i would like to know if you only post about malaysia airlines scholarship or do you also post about air asia’s scholarship?i thank you in advance..:)

40. Ralph jura says:

Im a Zimbabwean boy aged 24.I hav got a B in maths A in phyisical science and a D in english.also have a class 1 medical certificate and a student pilot license.My dad passed away just after i staretd my program,nw dont hav anyone to pay for my fees.Always wish to be a pilo tsince i was a child.Is it possible for me to apply.

41. emir says:

sir i just wanna ask you that i am not taking physic in spm is it i can be a pilot ?

42. Wan Aemir says:

Hi,when the pilot intake 4 2012???

43. Alia says:

hi admin,
    what about the intake for the year 2012?

44. Charlotte says:

Is the minimum height a requirement or optional?
    When will the 2012 intake be?

45. danial says:

hi sir just wanna know when will the 2012 begins? n how can we apply, tq very much

46. sharon says:

Dear sir / madam,
    my SPM result just out by today. I am very interested in Cadet Pilot Training in Malaysia with fully sponsorship. Can u please let me know when is the course will open for application.

47. Sharon Oui Chi Xuan says:

dear sir / madam,
    my SPM result was just out by today. I m very interested in cadet pilot training in Malaysia with fully sponsorship. Can u please let me know when it will open for application for this course ?
    Thank u.
    Sharon

48. fieyra says:

hello..when the intake 2012 will open??n please let me know when it will open for application for this course ?

49. Akiff says:

dear admin…
    becoming a pilot is my ambition..
    but i am not a science stream student … can i still join this program??
    and i got 9A for my spm…
    need quick reply from u… ^^

50. Nithiyan says:

Sir,I would like to find out how to apply for piloting and aircraft maintenance engineering scholarships under Malaysia airlines.This is why because,I get to know from my friend’s father who is currently working as aircraft maintenance engineer for Malaysia airlines, that Malaysia airlines is offering scholarships for those who have great achievements in exams and eager to be involved in this aviation field.I would like to get your consideration on me,because I came from a middle class family where my parents could not afford to support my studies.I from small days wants to be a pilot and I had strive to study hard to achieve my ambition by getting 7a’s in SPM,but financial trouble is being a obstacle for me to achieve my ambition.I would like to join piloting under Malaysia airlines and serve for this world class airlines,i do not know how to apply for this scholarship and what are the procedures should be made.I strongly appreciate your kindness and guidance if you let me know further about how to apply for this education and what should I do to get the scholarship.This is my mobile number 017-3562337,and my house phone number 03-41494845.PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE help me to be a pilot and join MALAYSIA AIRLINES…

Trackbacks/Pingbacks