Malaysia Airlines is currently searching for dedicated and talented personnel to join the team in the quest for aviation and travel excellence. Flying to over 100 destinations across 6 continents, MALAYSIA AIRLINES believes in the ultimate excellence. They are looking for dynamic and highly motivated individuals to contribute to the growth of their airline. If you love a challenging and exciting career, come and be part of their Cadet Pilot.
- Malaysian citizen, age between 18 to 26 years old (as at date of application)
- Pass SPM or its equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysian Government with six (6) credits including Bahasa Malaysia and a minimum of B4 in Mathematics, Physics and English taken in one sitting.
- Possess Diploma / Degree in Engineering or Science related disciplines with minimum CGPA 3.0 or above and six (6) credits with pass in Bahasa Malaysia in SPM taken in one sitting.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English both written and spoken
- Must be physically and mentally fit with good eyesight (visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6) and not colour blind.
- Minimum height 163 cm (5ft 4in).
- Successful candidates will be required to sign a bond with MAS -
Check out more at Monster
Updated – 23/12/2010
Currently its not available anymore. MAS Airlines Cadet Pilot 2011 will be updated once its available.
Updated – 21/03/2011
Incoming search terms:
- mas cadet pilot intake 2011 (941)
- cadet pilot intake 2011 (783)
- cadet pilot (446)
- mas pilot intake 2011 (439)
- malaysia airlines cadet pilot intake 2011 (379)
- mas cadet pilot 2011 (161)
- malaysia airlines cadet pilot (140)
- malaysia airlines cadet pilot intake 2012 (115)
- malaysia airlines scholarship 2011 (104)
- malaysia airlines scholarship (101)