Rank high and get more traffics this what SEO means alot. But to get high rank in search result page, you need SEO tips or SEO plugin. Here I am to identify you about best SEO plugin I used for my blog.
Lets checkout the top WordPress SEO plugin below:-
- Allows to track certain keywords in your site
- Issues you a report every 3 days
- Notify you via email whenever certain keywords experience major changes in search engine ranking
- Automatically optimizes your WordPress site for search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Help optimize web page titles.
3. SEO Ultimate
Gives you control over title tags, noindex, meta tags, slugs, canonical, autolinks, 404 errors, rich snippets, and more. Checkout more info here.
SEO Content Control helps to identify and clean up various sorts of weak content, in order to improve a site’s quality and to rank better.
SEO Friendly Images automatically adds alt and title attributes to all your images. Improves traffic from search engines and makes the image tags W3C.
SEO Smart Links provides automatic SEO benefits for your site in addition to custom keyword lists, nofollow and much more.
All this SEO plugins will help to optimize your blog SEO.
Incoming search terms:
- best shoutbox for wordpress (10)
- best wordpress shoutbox (9)
- best shoutbox wordpress (7)
- sprite plugin wordpress (6)
- best wordpress shoutbox plugin (5)
- best shoutbox plugin wordpress (2)
- best shoutbox plugin for wordpress (2)
- best sprites plugin (1)
- shout box on wordpress widget list (1)
- shoutbox plugin for wordpress 2012 (1)